Collaboration between Qatar Airways Privilege Club and Rafeeq
Members of Qatar Airways Privilege Club and customers of Rafeeq can now earn Qmiles for purchases through the application
Doha, QatarRafeeq has launched a new service in collaboration with Qatar Airways Privilege Club where members can earn Qmiles by simply ordering through the application. Customers will earn 1 Qmile for every QAR 10 spent – for example, an order of QAR300 through Rafeeq Market will automatically earn 30 Qmiles. A list of participating restaurants, cafés and online stores will be marked with Qatar Airways Privilege Club logo in Rafeeq’s mobile app. Qmiles will be awarded based on amount spent.
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club recently cut the number of Qmiles required to book award flights by up to 49 per cent in a major development in its transformation to provide more and better rewards to its loyal members.
- This partnership brings together two Qatari companies seeking more ways to reward their loyal customers. Rafeeq and Qatar Airways Privilege Club understand the importance of giving back to the customer and valuing them. They both also know that the pace of life is increasing and as such, people are looking for simple, frictionless ways of benefiting from their purchases.
- Over 100 restaurants will participate in this partnership and Rafeeq will continuously seek to bring more restaurants
on board to broaden the opportunities to earn Qmiles.
“Due to the full understanding of the significance of a fast-moving life, these two renowned companies agreed that it is significant to invest in partnerships that benefits customers” said the CEO of Rafeeq, Abdulla Thamer Al Hemaidi. He also added, “Rafeeq understands that people do need to be incentivized and this might be one.” Rafeeq is the first home-grown Qatari platform that provides a wide range of services to the public. These services include delivery of food, cosmetics, general products and medicine. Rafeeq also has plans to start international operations, starting with Oman and Kuwait.
- Rafeeq is an on-demand courier service that picks up and delivers your products to your doorstep through its mobile application. We, Rafeeq, provide an absolute solution, you order, and we deliver. Our delivery is made using our own in-house fleet of cars and drivers, we are basically the bridge between our customers and the vendor. The company’s vision is to become a lifestyle application with all services available on our mobile app. Although food delivery is our mostly used service, we provide other services such as a market’ where social media influencers sell their favorite products, groceries, a pharmacy, and flowers.
- As a local restaurant owner, the founder of Rafeeq was fed up of the slow delivery services dominating in the country. Therefore, he decided to establish the first pure Qatari-based delivery company and name it Rafeeq, which means companion in Arabic. Due to the exceptional customer service, reasonable commissions and creative new services, the company rapidly grew and gained huge momentum and acceptance in the country which allowed it to dominate the market..
- In February 2019, the company was established and within 6 months of its operation, it acquired a large segment of the local Qatari market share in terms of number of vendors and application downloaders and users.
- Being the dominant of the market, our mission is to bring the best local restaurants and retailers to everyone’s home or office. Not only that, but we aim to secure our own in-house storage facility to help better serve both sides of the equation and, hopefully, become one of the largest retailers in the region.
- Privilege Club launched in 2000 as a form of appreciation to Qatar Airways’ loyal passengers, offering them the opportunity to earn Qmiles when travelling on Qatar Airways, oneworld® airlines, or any of the airlines’ partners. Qmiles has since served as another convenient means of payment at the award-winning Qatar Duty Free outlets, located in both the departure and arrival halls of Hamad International Airport, and at Oryx Galleria in Doha. Privilege Club offers four membership tiers – Burgundy, Silver, Gold and Platinum - each with their own exclusive benefits for members to enjoy. Qmiles are earned when members travel on Qatar Airways, oneworld® airlines, other airline partners or use the services of any of the airline’s 60+ global partners. Qmiles are awarded based on the booking class purchased, and can be redeemed for a range of exciting benefits and rewards including award flights, upgrades or extra baggage on Qatar Airways. To join, visit.
About Qatar Airways Privilege Club