- YOUR CONSENT
By using the Rafeeq Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Rafeeq Platform.
- POLICY CHANGES
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Rafeeq Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES The Rafeeq Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Rafeeq shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Rafeeq Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you: • Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you: i. Create or update your Rafeeq account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture; or ii. Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favourite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Rafeeq Platform ("Your Content"). iii. Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. iv. Correspond with Rafeeq for customer support; v. Participate in the interactive services offered by the Rafeeq Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or vi. Enable features that require Rafeeq's access to your address book or calendar; vii. Report problems for troubleshooting. viii. If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Information we receive from other sources - i. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns. ii. If you are partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- USES OF YOUR INFORMATION • We use the information we collect for following purposes, including: i. To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Rafeeq account; ii. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services; iii. To administer and enhance the security of our Rafeeq Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; iv. To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services; v. To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries; vi. To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns; vii. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or viii. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you. ix. If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers. We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation. We analyse the log files of our Rafeeq Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Rafeeq Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Rafeeq Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- OPT-OUT When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Rafeeq. You can log in to manage your email preferences, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Rafeeq. If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at [•]. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND RAFEEQ PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at [email protected] or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address: Rafeeq Grievance Officer P.O. Box 60346, Doha, Qatar If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report to [email protected]